On her way to ride. This is only her 3rd time riding this horse. His name is Cosmo, she had been riding Reno but he's a little fickle... so let's go Cosmo!
How did I miss a good picture with her trainer? ugh... well, this is Melody, Emily's trainer.





4 comments:
What a beautiful young rider! And, Lauren, those skies are gorgeous - great pictures!
Emily looks so beautiful on Cosmo!! Like a born natural rider! Serg and I love these pictures and can wait to see the video :)
WOW - she looks so beautiful. I was so proud of her myself when I looked at this. Tell her Aunt Christina and Uncle Brett think she looks like a great horse rider and we want to come and see her really soon again.
this reminds me of my childhood dreams. my experience riding wasn't quite as 'fancy' as hers, but just as fun, I'm sure! I love the pictures.
Congrats Emily! I can't wait to see more!
Aunt Amy
p.s. Be glad your mommy doesn't make you walk a mile through the woods at 6am in order to get your riding lessons ;)
Post a Comment