CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Growing Family...


Meet River. He is a 4 month old whoodle. Emily started crying when she saw him, she was so happy and so thankful. Totally worth it... for now!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was quick! He's a handsome one!

Kaitlin L. said...

Cute puppy! What's a whoodle? Wheaton/poodle?

The Long Family said...

oh my..texted you tonight..how big does he get? quite cute i do have to say.

Renee Westcott said...

Looks like a handful! Glad it's you not me!

Lauren said...

Puppy was good last night and there was no mess to clean this morning!! not that I would be the one cleaning it!
He is a wheaton terrier/poodle and will get between 30-40 lbs...
He got a lovely bath and shave the other day so he's so much cleaner...
Thanks Renee... Just wait till you have another crying, non-sleeping baby, then I can say it bakc!!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a sweetie!!! I love dogs and even more puppies :) You will enjoy the unconditional love and joy that he will bring to the family :)

I always told Serg, and he agrees. I think dogs are "angels" sent from heaven. They are so sweet, loving and kind and they do not know their sin :) I love them so much!!!