CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Women of Faith

I forgot to blog about WOF! I went with a group of gals to the Pepsi Center in Denver 2 weekends ago to the WOF conference! It was amazing and I met some great new friends. Loved all the speakers, but I'm pretty sure God put Sheila Walsh there just for me! You may have heard of her from the 700club, but she's got a great book out called Beautiful Things Happen When a Woman Trusts God... check it out! Also had a great guy speaker Marcus Buckingham, check him out too...


Have you heard of MaryMary - I love them, so fun.

And, you can't beat a little Natalie Grant mixed in! I've never seen someone make singing look so easy even pregnant and at 5000 ft!

1 comments:

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

I love Natalie Grant! She is awesome!!

Women of Faith Conference sounds wonderful. I am going to read the book recommendation by Sheila Walsh. Thank you :)

I have heard of Marcus Buckingham but now I am going to see if he may have any sermons on-line :)