7 years ago
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And we know that all things work together for good to those that love God, to those who are the called according to his purpose. romans 8:28
Featuring Brian, Lauren, Emily, and Ryan
3 comments:
Just got all caught on your posts. I agree, I love the new doors too. So mountainy!
I love the cabinet, pillows and the doors!! Ok.........I have to know....did you, or Brian, make the cabinet??? It is so beautiful!! If you or Brian made it, I would like to put in and order:) If you did not make it, I need to know where you bought it??? I love them!!
Love the pillows also:) Did you make them??? We have pillows everywhere about 7 accent pillows on each of our couches and bed!! Serg always asks "Why do we have so many pillows when we just remove them before we go to bed?" Duh.....for the plush, relaxing, pillow look :) Only us women understand the pillow thing :)
I absolutely LOVE the doors. They are so amazing and so unique with the "Cabin Feel". So cozy!!!
Love it!!
Oh, Tash, you think way too highly of us DeSutters... no Brian did not make the cabinet - I had a local guy build after I described that I wanted a big red entertainment center.. he did pretty good :) and no, I did not make pillows... I spent lots of dollars on them though ;)
Post a Comment