I would say we had fun last weekend, but I haven't been blogging...so more like we had fun a few weekends ago! We hit up the dinosauer museum and ice cream shop in Woodland Park on Saturday... I must say it was pretty good. The had a lot of carnivores and a lot of super sized sea life.


Then, Sunday we hopped over the highway and up the road about five miles to hike Herman Trail. It's right inside Pikes National Forest and has a nice easy path to hike with the kids that leads to a great big rock formation. So, Emily and I decided to try to be like cousin Tashia and take some FAB photos... if you know Tash, you know she never looks rough no matter how hard she might be roughin' it! We tried to look as posed and beautiful as she does on her hikes, but I'm pretty sure Emily's the only one with that gene... come to think of it, they must be blood relatives somehow judging by the pictures. Although I don't think I've seen Tash hike in ruffle skirt yet....or carrying bugs in water bottle either. :)
2 comments:
You are so sweet!! I love this post :)
The dinosauer museum looks so cool followed by ice cream! Perfect way to spend a Saturday!!
Wow, Did you say only 5 miles???? You have that beauty right in your backyard?? The Herman Trail Hike is beautiful!! I love the rock formation, it reminds me of beautiful Sedona, AZ with all the red rock formations.
Ok....you are so sweet but you are obviously being way too nice :)....the camera must be telling a lie because in person it is not a pretty sight :)
You both look great!! Emily is such a beautiful young lady and so photogenic. Even after she fell off her bicycle and had to go to school the next day all scratched up....she still looked perfect. How does she do it?? I could never get away with that :)
Emily and I would have so much fun together exploring and hiking....I think I need to try the ruffled skirt on our next hike.....not sure about the bugs in the water bottle :) I might have to pass on that one?? Well, actually....I guess that depends....what kind of bugs they are??
Thank you so much for sharing....looking forward to more :)
Oh yes, Tash always looks amazaing!
hahah Love it!!!
Post a Comment