CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of 3rd Grade

Dropping off my baby for 3rd grade this morning.First Day Pictures!

New Teacher

Her view from 3rd grade!


She gets a locker!
PS I took many pictures on my "real" camera this morning. Not sure they'll ever make it up here.... the iphone makes it too easy to use it instead!

2 comments:

Lauren and Brian said...

Funny thought as I sit here looking at my beat up girl.. Last week I told her not to wiggle her wiggly tooth because I didn't want her to have a hole on the 1st day of school or for family pictures on Saturday. Well, guess she showed me.

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

Back to school already??

Emily is beautiful!! I love that yellow skirt she is wearing. I want one in my size :)

The view from her classroom is so pretty and I am sure it is so much different than Texas. Her teacher seems very sweet :)

What?? A locker in 3rd grade?? I had to wait until 10th grade to get a locker......not fair :)