We celebrated Ryan's birthday at the DeSutter Family Reunion in Breckinridge with a fun cake... sadly, it did not make the trip from the Springs so well... it was a tad bit leaning by the time we got there, but still yummy - just ask Ryan!
That cake is beautiful!! Did you make it Lauren?? It looks like a professional made the cake. I think it is even nicer than our wedding cake:)
I love the video and all the pictures. Ryan is so cute as he puts his tiny little fist in the cake. He seems a little scared at first but, as the pictures show, it does not take him long to gobble down his cake :)
Don't worry, I left the high altitude baking to professionals! No way I was going to attempt that! I got in the Springs though so it wasn't so pretty after 2 hours in the car...
3 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday, late, Ryan! Did you make that cake, Lauren?
That cake is beautiful!! Did you make it Lauren?? It looks like a professional made the cake. I think it is even nicer than our wedding cake:)
I love the video and all the pictures. Ryan is so cute as he puts his tiny little fist in the cake. He seems a little scared at first but, as the pictures show, it does not take him long to gobble down his cake :)
Don't worry, I left the high altitude baking to professionals! No way I was going to attempt that! I got in the Springs though so it wasn't so pretty after 2 hours in the car...
Post a Comment