CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Tonight's treasure

Tonight we went on a hike to our park and they have the biggest dandilions.
Make a wish. And blow.

And blow... and blow, and huff, and puff...
And scoop them off!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

0 comments!! For real, have you seen her, she's beautiful!.. and she's loves dandilions.

The Long Family said...

really totally a amazing picture of emily...i need that last picture!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

She is beautiful!! I love the pictures of her blowing the Dandilion. So pretty!! Those Dandilions are the biggest I have ever seen. What is in the soil there??

What was her wish?? With Dandilions that big the wish is bound to come true :)

Lauren and Brian said...

... unfortunately, I don't think her wish counted because she had to pull the thing off with her hands... it was too big!