This is totally up our alley!! We love the beautiful outdoors; hiking, camping, backpacking and fishing (one of our favorites). The sad part is we both love to fish but we NEVER catch anything:( I guess the Fish dont love us :(
Serg and I are excited to see many more blogs on your outdoor adventures in Colorado :)
5 comments:
any luck finding fishing spots bri?
OK..you have got to take us to the place where animals actually eat out of your hands!!
Steph. 11 miles of fishing spot. :)
Did he catch anything???
This is totally up our alley!! We love the beautiful outdoors; hiking, camping, backpacking and fishing (one of our favorites). The sad part is we both love to fish but we NEVER catch anything:( I guess the Fish dont love us :(
Serg and I are excited to see many more blogs on your outdoor adventures in Colorado :)
we were mostly just scouting the area... but B hasn't had much luck the other times he's been "scouting"
Post a Comment