CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

FALL FUN!

Well, fall seems to have FINALLY arrived and we are busy cramming in as many activities as we can!

Emily enjoyed playing with Marielle and Peyton at the concert at the park at market street one evening. 10-8
Then, she had some friends over on their school holiday. 10-12

Elizabeth came for a playdate and sleepover. 10-13


We all had a great time at the TGR Exotics Pumpkin Patch... even though we have no pictures in the technical "patch", it was there! Along with exotic animals like a horse, a pony, a pig, some goats, and camels (go figure). And we took the family pic in our banner.







My poor garden hadn't been tended in over 2 months and I lost a lot of good peppers and tomatoes... so sad.



And, Ryan had his first playdate! My friend Julie put together a group and all but one of the babies were born within 1 week of eachother! Fun. And mommy enjoyed getting out of the house and having a reason to put some makeup on and enjoy girl time! Yay for playdates!


Last weekend we even made it to foster appreciation day at the methodist church... but I forgot to take pictures. Check back soon for more fall fun as we approach another busy weekend next week!

3 comments:

The Long Family said...

I like the hat on Ryan - did Aunt Amy make that? An Brook just passed out - too cute the babies all were. Ummm...funny the pig hanging out around the port-a-potties!!!

The Martin's said...

Em - you are so pretty! I love all the pictures of you!

Ry - love your play date group. looks like you have some girls to choose from :)

Christina - I didn't make the hat, but I could! I just have to finish Jeremy's scarf... its a complicated pattern and looong, so it's taking forever!

Lauren said...

We are always game for more beanies ;) I just didn't want to overload you with requests! That one I got off etsy because I loved puting him in the one you made and wanted more... poor boys, so few accessories...