CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Telluride 2009


Hey ladies. This is Brian. I made that scrap blog! How do you like them apples?

Has anyone noticed anything about these pictures? That's correct. They are not taken anywhere around the crappy state of Texas. Who wants to be the first to visit our family when we move to CO next year. Think I am kidding don't you? There is some serious planning going on here. It might be December 30th, but Lord willing, the DeSutters will at least have a double-wide somewhere in the state of Colorado. Anyone know if they make triple-wides (Brent - isn't it about time you learn something more useful?)?

Allen and I had a great time. We had quite a few conversations along the way. Much more than expected. Telluride was amazing, again, and the fish were friendly. I caught over 60 in two days. I hope that was not against the law. If I am not lazy I will get a close-up of the lure I caught most of the fish with. It is impressive what trout can do to a piece of metal.

Brian Junior comes in 176 hours and still no "legal" name. I told Lauren I was not picky. Either way it goes he will be a Brian Jr, #2 or Mini-Me....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure they don't make tripple wides, although possibly triple-wides.

Andrew DeSutter said...

Hey Brian, you can sign up the "DeSutters from New Jersey" to the list as first ones to visit you in CO. Sounds pretty amazing out there.

As for Brian Junior's name...I kinda like "Mini-Me!" Haha.

Renee Westcott said...

Can I move in?

Lauren and Brian said...

Thanks Brent. Us rednecks don't spell too good.

The Long Family said...

Cool pictures my young Jedi Trout Warrior...

Your fishing mentor,
Brett

Christina said...

Way to scrapblog brother!

The Martin's said...

hey, if you want to live in a beautiful place with trout/salmon streams, mountains, crystal clear lakes AND be Colden's neighbor--Washington is the place for you!

Great job on the scrapblog Bro. I'm impressed... glad you had such a great trip!